[webkit-dev] Tree red, unsure how to proceed

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Sun Dec 13 21:06:28 PST 2009

It appears that <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/52071> broke
LayoutTests/fast/css/opacity-float.html on most (all?) platforms.  As
of this writing, this has been in the tree for six hours with no
resolution and no one seems to be on IRC.  Normally I would revert the
change, but this change appears to be a revert of an earlier change.
I'm not really sure how to proceed, but hopefully someone on this list
will know what to do (and what advice to give for future situations
like this one).

Adam