[webkit-dev] Patch to use V8 engine with Gtk port

Maciej Stachowiak mjs at apple.com
Sat Dec 12 13:42:34 PST 2009

I think questioning someone's priorities in an open source project is
generally not polite, unless there is some direct relationship between
different tasks. For example, if someone introduce a new feature
(let's say support for parts of the FooML language) and it had lots of
bugs, it might be reasonable to ask them to fix some of the bugs
before implementing more FooML features. But that doesn't seem to be
the case here.

Ultimately, I think it's up to the Gtk port maintainers and the folks
maintaining v8 bindings to decide whether they want to support and
maintain this functionality, and to review the patch as they see fit.

Regards,
Maciej