[webkit-dev] Should we ever change style guidelines?

Peter Kasting pkasting at google.com
Thu Dec 10 12:16:51 PST 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 11:55 AM, Adam Treat <treat at kde.org> wrote:

> But I think I've been clear?!

It is always possible that my confusion is due to my own
ignorance/misreading/stupidity.  Maybe my brain is just slow today.

I believe I've given good examples of why.  You disagree?

Yeah, I'm not sold.  But oh well.  I think I was getting too irked, when
really we're just both giving our opinions on how we want the style guide to
work.  There's nothing wrong with having opinions, or disagreeing.

Besides, I've been on enough bugs with you to know that your judgement is
solid.  If it comes down to trusting that judgement, that's not too bad a
fate.

Cheers,
PK