[webkit-dev] More on test flakiness

Julie Parent jparent+webkit at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 15:12:13 PST 2009

Given the feedback I've seen here, how about we do the following:

Specifically mark timing sensitive tests. If a marked tests fails, re-run
it.  If it passes the second time, consider it a normal pass and keep bots
green.  If it fails the second time, turn bots red.  The easiest way to mark
the tests seems to be to move them into a specific directory.

Any opposition or better ideas?

Thanks,
Julie