[webkit-dev] More on test flakiness

Julie Parent jparent+webkit at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 14:51:45 PST 2009

As Eric just said to me in person, another option is to just re-run *any*
failing test twice, and only turn tree red if it fails twice.  (Chromium
just recently started doing this, and it has greatly improved our tree
greenness).  This obviously doesn't explicitly identify timing dependent
tests, but it solves the bigger issues that flaky tests cause.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 2:43 PM, Julie Parent
<jparent+webkit at gmail.com<jparent%2Bwebkit at gmail.com>