[webkit-dev] Standing of the WINCE port

Peter Kasting pkasting at google.com
Thu Aug 27 12:05:22 PDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 10:00 PM, Adam Barth <abarth at webkit.org> wrote:

> Is the WINCE port in a bad standing of some sort, or can reviews of
> WINCE patches proceed as normal?

On a related note, I have heard rumors that the acquisition of Torch Mobile
means that their development of a WinCE-based browser will cease.  I suspect
that those developers may be unable to comment about this (if so, if you're
able to say a simple "can't comment", that'd be helpful), but if they are
not, I am curious whether the WinCE port still has momentum and we should
continue working to get it in the tree, or if it is dead (in which case we
should probably pull out some of the parts that are landed).

PK