[webkit-dev] Implementation thoughts on HTML5 elements

Michelangelo De Simone micdesim at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 15:04:45 PDT 2009

2009/8/26 Anthony Ricaud <rik24d at gmail.com>:

> Sorry, I wasn't clear enough in my explanation. I was talking about
> functionality such as Adress Book or History connection (for email, tel or
> url) or + and - buttons for numbers.

Typed inputs' have much more to offer than UI, however, about type=url
I tought to write something for the UI element but I can't say if it's
worth the effort; speaking about type=email a UI element which fetches
email addresses from user's address book seems a happy choice to me.

--
Bye,
Michelangelo