[webkit-dev] Building a simple web crawler with webkit

Dan dan at dancryer.com
Tue Aug 25 13:58:29 PDT 2009

Hi list,
Massive apologies in advance for this being both the wrong place to ask, and
a very vague question... but, does anyone have any general guidance as to
where I'd start with webkit if I wanted to build a headless web client,
along the lines of a crawler / bot, on top of it? Would I be best to use
individual parts of the code, or implement a browser and hide the UI side of
it?

I'm not much of a C++/ObjC developer, so I can't begin to expect to be able
to do this immediately, but any tips you can give would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you!

Dan Cryer