[webkit-dev] Bugzilla Data Loss

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Thu Aug 20 22:14:03 PDT 2009

Mac OS Forge experienced database corruption during our maintenance
reboot this evening and had to roll back to a backup from this
morning, August 20 at 2am. Thats about 17 hours of lost data. I cannot
begin to explain how deeply sorry I am about this. Obviously, we will
be taking corrective actions in the future to prevent this from
happening again.

I will be relaunching bugzilla shortly after sending this email. You
can find some of the lost data captured in the email list archives [1]
which may help in recreating bugs or comments.

[1] https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-unassigned/2009-August/date.html

--
William Siegrist
Mac OS Forge