[webkit-dev] JSC: Array Patch, Seeking Advice

Brian Barnes ggadwa at charter.net
Wed Aug 19 10:07:07 PDT 2009

Adam Roben wrote:
> On Aug 19, 2009, at 11:37 AM, Brian Barnes wrote:
>
>> JSValueRef JSObjectSetArray(JSContextRef ctx,size_t valueCount,const
>> JSValueRef values[],JSValueRef *exception)
>
> This looks to be duplicating the functionality of JSObjectMakeArray
> (see
> <http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/JavaScriptCore/API/JSObjectRef.h#L433>).

Ah -- from now on I depend on the headers, the docs I was using:

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Carbon/Reference/WebKit_JavaScriptCore_Ref/index.html

Are way out of date.  Thanks, and sorry for the duplication.  A
ValueIsArray would be useful (and probably a parallel IsDate as that is
part of the ObjectRef).

[>] Brian