[webkit-dev] No more build breaks.

Mark Rowe mrowe at apple.com
Mon Aug 17 11:48:39 PDT 2009

On 2009-08-17, at 11:43, Eric Seidel wrote:

> Yes, there are bugs, like all software.  Your flippant response
> seems inappropriate.

In the past you've said that you would address these sorts of issues
before suggesting wider use. You're now suggesting wider use of the
tool but the issues still remain.  I think it's reasonable to make
people are aware of the problems.  I also think it's completely
reasonable to request that known issues that result in a mess being
made in Bugzilla and the SVN history are addressed as soon as possible.

- Mark