[webkit-dev] Hi All (Windows WebKit through COM, focus issue)

Kim, ingee ingee at innoace.com
Wed Aug 12 04:48:53 PDT 2009

I suffered similar situation some days ago.
I wish I can help you.

"WebKit Windows port" calls SetCapture()
in WM_LBUTTONDOWN handler of WebViewWndProc().
If you call ReleaseCapture() in proper position, I think,
you may solve your problem.

I used r39476 of "WebKit Windows port".
And in that revision, the position of ReleaseCapture() call was
somewhat wrong. I moved ReleaseCapture() call
to the very first line of WM_LBUTTONUP handler code and
solved my problem.

Good Luck~