[webkit-dev] Volunteers to run commit-queue?

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Tue Aug 11 12:20:36 PDT 2009

The commit-queue is back up and running on my machine.  I've fixed a few
bugs along the way and will be posting more bug fix patches this afternoon.
There is a lot of backlog from this weekend (which is good!  it means people
have been using the commit queue).  It will be a while before the queue is
back down to 0.  Hopefully by end of day.

-eric