[webkit-dev] Towards a commit-queue

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Sat Aug 1 10:16:39 PDT 2009

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 8:43 AM, tonikitoo (Antonio
Gomes)<tonikitoo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Adam, as I suggedted previously, bugzilla supports KEYWORDs, so that
> would be a matter of adding a special support for bugs where patches
> are ready to go in.
>
> 'checkin-needed' keyword would work , i believe. What do you think ?

In addition to the point Ojan made about applying to individual
patches, a flag also has the advantage that it implicates who approved
the patch to be committed.  Sure, the information is available for
keywords if you dig deep enough, but the system has more
accountability if the name is right there.

Adam