[webkit-dev] Towards a commit-queue

tonikitoo (Antonio Gomes) tonikitoo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 08:43:39 PDT 2009

> I went through the queue tonight and manually marked the bugs as
> commit-ready by adding [commit+] to their titles.  This worked well,
> except that it made the bug titles ugly.  I think a better solution is
> to have flag analogous to r+ which is commit+.

Adam, as I suggedted previously, bugzilla supports KEYWORDs, so that
would be a matter of adding a special support for bugs where patches
are ready to go in.

'checkin-needed' keyword would work , i believe. What do you think ?

these are the currently supported keywords:
https://bugs.webkit.org/describekeywords.cgi

--
--Antonio Gomes