[webkit-dev] SharedWorker design doc

Drew Wilson atwilson at google.com
Wed Apr 22 11:54:02 PDT 2009

Following up on this - is using a dialog for HTTP auth for worker requests
really such a bad thing? What if we only do this as a fallback, in the case
that the initiating window is closed?
It seems more like a UX issue that the application itself could manage (if
you want to use HTTP Auth from your workers, then be sure to force the auth
to happen before your window closes).

-atw