[webkit-dev] drag'n'drop file uploads

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Wed Apr 22 11:35:03 PDT 2009

On Apr 22, 2009, at 3:47 AM, Philip Orr wrote:

> Does anyone have any pointers on drag and drop files from the finder
> directly into a web page or section of a web page. I've got examples
> in Firefox for this but sadly lacking in WebKit knowledge.

Maybe if you pointed to the examples “in Firefox” we could get a
better idea of what you’re talking about. If they are based on web
standards and don’t depend on Firefox-specific features, then there’s
a good chance they can be made to work in WebKit-based browsers as
well. Perhaps there are bugs getting in the way.

     -- Darin