[webkit-dev] Rendering for small screen

Graffine graffine at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 00:05:31 PDT 2009

Hi xunxin:

Thanks for your reply in first. Because of I adapt the GTK+/webkit, I
couldn't find same functions in GTK+ port. I found a function named
FrameView::adjustViewSize which use setContentSize to set the content
size. If I alter the width and height parameters, the scroll bar won't
shon in browser window. But the whole page contents still overflow the
window size.

For example, I set the window size is 800*400, and the web page contents
are 781*488. In this case, we will have a vertical scroll bar. Now I
want to render the web page contents in proportion to window size, and
we can see the whole page contents in the browser window. To achieve
this goal, what should I do? Do I need to set the width and height for
different htnl tag or there is a global variable to control it in webkit?

And I have another question. I found a function named Frame::createView
which has a viewportSize parameter, but I didn't know where this
function be called. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Graffine.

xunxin ??: