[webkit-dev] Interact with DOM Elements using WebKit

Prema Arya prema.arya at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 03:34:12 PDT 2009

Hi,
I was able to use webkit in my C# application on windows. I am able to load
a page using loadRequest() method. Now i want to interact with elements on
the page. I tried using getElementById() which returns the element. I was
able to enter text in text boxes and change values of button. But when I
click() the button it throws an error "Access to right protected memory"
bascially AccessViolationException().

Is there a way I can click a button, link using WebKit? If yes, how? If no,
is there any other alternative?

I am using Windows XP SP2 with Visual Studio 2005.

Thanks,
Prema Arya