[webkit-dev] [GTK]Scroll deficiency

Frank Thomsen fth at trifork.com
Thu Apr 16 06:40:23 PDT 2009

Hi,

I had the same problem as both Xiong and Brent, but none of their fixes seemed to work for me. But commenting out a few lines of code in the following method did the trick for me. I hope it will work for you too, even though it is a quick-and-dirty fix:

void WebView::repaint(const WebCore::IntRect& windowRect, bool contentChanged, bool immediate, bool repaintContentOnly)
{
//    if (!repaintContentOnly) {
        RECT rect = windowRect;
        ::InvalidateRect(m_viewWindow, &rect, false);
//    }
//    if (contentChanged)
        addToDirtyRegion(windowRect);
    if (immediate) {
        if (repaintContentOnly)
            updateBackingStore(core(topLevelFrame())->view());
        else
            ::UpdateWindow(m_viewWindow);
	}
}