[webkit-dev] Understanding code of WebKit.

jagadeesh k jagadeeshk7 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 3 04:32:08 PDT 2009

Hi,
    I am trying to understand the code of WebKit.I am using DDD(data display debugger) for understanding the code on Linux OS.But I am unable to navigate through the code of WebKit when i used the command: ddd GtkLauncher  .If any one have info about how to debug GtkLauncher with ddd,please inform.Should i use different command please let me know ?

FYI:I enabled the debug option -g in CFLAGS,CXX,CC,CXXFLAGS macros of WebKit Makefile .

Thanks and regards
jagadeesh