[webkit-dev] wanted Some help for an idea on web browser that is to make a browser for each site dynamically...

mohit khanna mohit.ahead at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 11:58:40 PDT 2009

I was just thinking if every website could have its own browser OR you can
say if every website has some information with it that is how browser must
look for that website,

I mean to say why to give user all rights to change browser settings. If
they are browsing my website then i must also have some control on its
look(i must have the right to make my thing more beautiful and more
compatible.)

Sir if you think there is a little bit in this idea or any reply you think
is appropriate plaese do reply. your any response will be very important.