[webkit-dev] Customization of WebKit.

David Kilzer ddkilzer at webkit.org
Thu Apr 2 01:04:53 PDT 2009

The FEATURE_DEFINES variables in *.xcconfig files are only used when building WebKit for Safari on Mac OS X.  Unless you're working on that specific port, you need to enable/disable those flags elsewhere.  Hint:

$ grep -l -r ENABLE_XSLT WebCore
WebCore/Configurations/WebCore.xcconfig
WebCore/GNUmakefile.am
WebCore/webcore-base.bkl