[webkit-dev] Customization of WebKit.

jagadeesh k jagadeeshk7 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 21:17:17 PDT 2009

Hi,
    I want to disable the SVG,XML,XPATH,XSLT features of WebKit.
And i came  to know that,disabling of above features can be achieved by using FEATURE_DEFINES Variable in JavaScriptCore.xcconfig, WebKit.xcconfig,WebCore.xcconfig files.I want to know whether the above method is enough or i should remove corresponding XML,SVG,XPATH specific files (.cpp,.h files)in WebKit for diasbling.If Yes,please mention which are all the files i should remove in WebKit?

Thanks and Regards
jagadeesh