[webkit-dev] Defining custom protocol handlers

webkitdev at aol.com webkitdev at aol.com
Wed Apr 1 03:05:30 PDT 2009

Hi,

I am trying to build an application using Webkit, where the user interface is defined in a set of HTML/JS files. These files typically would be stored in a zipped bundle. I need webkit to load these files from the bundle instead of using a file:// uri. How do I define custom uri/protocol (for example application://directory/file) so that I can handle requests for the files from the bundle? I am using webkit GTK port.

Regards,
Mike