[webkit-dev] Safari and complex script rendering

Mohammed Sameer msameer at foolab.org
Sun Sep 28 03:44:57 PDT 2008

1) WebKit itself supports complex script rendering.
2) The iPhone edition of WebKit does not support complex scripts.
3) You can't fix the iPhone problem because it's closed and no one can do it but Apple.
4) There's nothing you or we can do to fix the iPhone.
5) Implementing complex scripts support is not easy as plugging some code into a function.