[webkit-dev] Safari and complex script rendering

Sherif ehrenmann1877 at yahoo.de
Sun Sep 28 03:06:58 PDT 2008

Hello Alexey, Darin and all

Thank you for your replies. I tested the iphone with different fonts
that i checked using fontforge. The fonts have both Gsub and Gpos tables
correct, but

_the problem is that:_

Iphone doesn't load the Gsub table from the font file. It keeps on using
the isolated form for each letter.

Accordingly i though to embed the sub tables to be hardcoded in the webcore.

any comments would be appreciated.

regards,
Sherif