[webkit-dev] missing headers error in windows build

Adam Roben aroben at apple.com
Mon Sep 22 08:13:06 PDT 2008

On Sep 21, 2008, at 2:28 PM, Jason Hullinger wrote:

> That said, is the Windows build going to get any more clean?
> Building on OS X is no problem at all, but building in cygwin just
> simply does not seem to work. The Visual Studio project file is near
> working, but I've had to do a lot of rearranging of header file
> includes, killing compiler optimizations and some macro issues.

The instructions at <http://webkit.org/building/tools.html> should
result in an error-free build (unless the build is broken at the time
you checked out your source tree, but then an 'svn up' will fix that).
Are there specific issues you ran into that you could file bugs about
at <https://bugs.webkit.org/>? We'd like the build process to be as
simple and smooth as possible. Thanks.

-Adam