[webkit-dev] Webkit Support Library

konference at pro2-soft.com konference at pro2-soft.com
Tue Sep 16 05:50:39 PDT 2008

Hi,
I have no means to compile webkit myself. I have downloaded night build
containing webkit.dll, I'd like to use it in Delphi
(Object pascal) and the only way I see to do it is use COM component
(below is source code), but calling DllRegisterServer
functions raises on error because I do not have CoreFoundation.dll

My question is how then can I use/get webkit.dll to be used in Delphi if
I cannot complile source code myself.

var  webKidModule, fpc: hresult;
     fp: function : hresult;
begin
  webKidModule := LoadLibrary('WebKit.dll');
  @fp := GetProcAddress(webKidModule, 'DllRegisterServer');
  if (@fp <> nil) then
  begin
    fpc := fp(); //calling DllRegisterServer
    if (fpc = S_OK) then
    begin
      ShowMessage('no');
    end;