[webkit-dev] Curl resourcehandle leaks in Linux/Gtk port

Marco Barisione marco.barisione at collabora.co.uk
Wed Sep 10 06:41:08 PDT 2008

Il giorno mer, 10/09/2008 alle 13.26 +0530, zaheer ahmad ha scritto:
> hi,
>
> In the linux Gtk port, with Webkit revision 33493, i see that the
> resource handles (curl backend) never get released after completing
> the data transfer for that request. This results in big leaks in
> resourcehandles as well as the curl internal data structures. (~800k
> on opening nytimes.com and closing the connection)

I started some days ago to write some smart pointer classes for the Gtk
port (using g_free or g_object_ref/unref) that should be able to fix
some issues (I already fixed several memory leaks).

Now I just started to use valgrind to find other memory leaks, so this
and other issues should be hopefully fixed soon.

Thanks!

--
Marco Barisione