[webkit-dev] FrameLoaderClient misses NewWindowAction policy check

Anton V. Tarasov Anton.Tarasov at Sun.COM
Mon Sep 8 04:33:06 PDT 2008

Hi Darin,

Thanks a lot for your explanation. My question based on wrong understanding
of the policy check logic. Now it's clear for me what it should be.

Thanks!
Anton.