[webkit-dev] Thank You

Darin Fisher darin at chromium.org
Fri Sep 5 15:19:09 PDT 2008

Hey all,
I just wanted to say a big thank you for all that you have done in creating
such an awesome rendering engine.  Our new browser was made possible because
of WebKit, and I hope that when people talk about Chrome that they
understand that WebKit is at the heart of it.

So, I just put up a blog post about how much WebKit means to Google Chrome:
http://blog.chromium.org/2008/09/chrome-3s-webkit.html

Hopefully the blogosphere will take note and heap more credit where credit
is most certainly due!

Regards,
-Darin

p.s., I can't wait to get to hacking WebKit ;-)