[webkit-dev] Where can I get basic WebKit software?

David Kilzer ddkilzer at webkit.org
Thu Sep 4 08:22:14 PDT 2008

You must check out the source code from Subversion:

http://webkit.org/building/checkout.html

Or git:

http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/UsingGitWithWebKit

Note that the code base contains code for all the ports, but each platform's code is under a "platform/<platformname>" directory, so you know which files you can ignore (and what you have to implement for your port).

Dave