[webkit-dev] WTF_USE_LOW_BANDWIDTH_DISPLAY

David Kilzer ddkilzer at webkit.org
Thu Sep 4 08:09:35 PDT 2008

WTF_USE_LOW_BANDWIDTH_DISPLAY should be defined in JavaScriptCore/wtf/Platform.h for your platform.

I don't think any of the "main" ports in the WebKit repository use this feature, which is why it probably doesn't work when enabled.

Please file a bug on <https://bugs.webkit.org/> (and a patch to fix the issue if you know how).

Dave