[webkit-dev] Building WebKit WX port for Windows

Javed Rabbani jrabbani at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 14:12:34 PDT 2008

  Hello everyone,

  I am trying to build WebKit WX port on Windows. The build process stops
with a fatal error U1077 in cl.exe of Visual Studio 2005. The error code is
0xc0000135. Can anyone suggest possible cause of this behavior? I would
appreciate if someone can guide me with proper way to build wx port on
Windows using MSVC 2005. The WX Widgets version is 2.8.6. Even if someone
has already built the port I would appreciate if the generated DLL/LIB can
be shared so that I may continue with code debug. Thanks.

  Regards,
  Javed Rabbani