[webkit-dev] Robotized QtLauncher

David Kilzer ddkilzer at webkit.org
Mon Sep 1 16:51:32 PDT 2008

Hi Kelemen,

To have your code reviewed, please create a bug on <https://bugs.webkit.org/> and post your code in the form of a patch with its "review" flag set to "?".  Please see this web page for more information about contributing code:

http://webkit.org/coding/contributing.html

Regarding the assertion, it does look like it warrants further investigation, especially if you can reproduce it with a debug build of QtLauncher by loading the same URLs manually.

Dave