[webkit-dev] Geolocation questions

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Fri Oct 31 13:22:41 PDT 2008

Hey,
I have started implementing  a GeoLocation service for Gtk+ using the Gypsy
interface. I have some comments and questions:

1.) Could we remove GeolocationService::create from GeolocationService.cpp?
Any platform that intends to implement this can have this factory in their
GeolocationServiceFoo.cpp? This makes it possible to add and remove platforms
without touching this file.

2.) Geoposition is RefCounted but we pass Geoposition* all over the place? Can
we decide on of the two? This would also make the ownership more clear.

should I send patches for the above?

comments welcome
	z.