[webkit-dev] how can I callback javascript function from webkit engine?

rahulsundar cpb738 at motorola.com
Mon Oct 20 22:02:12 PDT 2008

Hi Alp Toker

I am involved in porting webkit. I was testing a .js file with some
callback. The file parsing is success and the script is executing fine. But
when I press some key the function in the .js file should be invoked. But it
wasnt working. Can u brief me, where exactly in Javascript to debug on this.

- Sundar