[webkit-dev] Porting drawing functions

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Thu Oct 16 20:32:50 PDT 2008

Hello,

Ok, I managed to compile WebKit on Windows (Thank you Adam Roben), now
for my reasons to do so:

I would like to port the drawing functions to straight OpenGL (and maybe
later to DirectX), such that a developer could create a GL context on
any platform (Windows, Linux,Mac,wx,gtk,Qt,SDL,etc) and have webKit draw
directly to the context.
The idea behind this is to construct game user interfaces using html and
css without reinventing the wheel.

So, I need to know which files do I need to modify and how to include a
new graphic engine option (I've been looking at Platform.h), and second,
which classes/functions do I need to implement in order to do actually
implement the graphic engine.

Thank you.