[webkit-dev] My Windows build notes
mike at belshe.com
Mon Oct 13 16:09:24 PDT 2008
It took me a while to get my windows build going, so I thought I'd share
what I learned:
1) I had to completely start over with cygwin. I uninstalled and
reinstalled using the cygwin-downloader from here:
2) Several components were missing from cygwin:
- perl, make, gcc, bison, gperf, curl, unzip, flex
3) Used cpan "get Win32API::Registry to download that module
4) After downloading the source, I also had to run update-webkit. I suspect
this is a required step, although I don't think it is documented?
I'm happy to update documentation if you point me at it; but I'm not sure if
my experience is due to pilot error or if things have changed.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the webkit-dev