[webkit-dev] produce a new version of webkit

Luka Napotnik luka.napotnik at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 02:52:32 PDT 2008

Hello.

To remove any dependency to X you have to create a new port and callback
functions for drag/drop, widgets, mouse functionality, .. and redirect
rendering to a surface that isn't dependent on X (like cairo). I tried
that but it's too complex and I was in a hurry. See the mailing list
archives for May 2008, there was a discussion about porting WebKit to
cairo with no X dependency.

Greets,
Luka

Dne 13.10.2008 (pon) ob 02:43 -0700 je goldeneyes zapisal(a):