[webkit-dev] About Extending the Web Inspector

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 22:06:17 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm new on the list, my name is Alvaro, I'm the developer for the
FireSymfony extension for Firebug. The tool it's used to debug projects made
with symfony inside Firebug.

With the new version of Web Inspector I tried to extend it and add my custom
panel, and I see that it was possible and also easy :) thank to the neat
code structure and design of the Web Inspector.

I have a screen shot at my blog and soon I will write about how to extend
the inspector and add custom panels.

Cheers,

Alvaro

P. S.: the blog entry: