[webkit-dev] Managed C++ & Webkit

Jason Hullinger sshjason at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 09:13:11 PDT 2008

I think the thing you are missing is calling gWebView->setFrameLoadDelegate.
See WinLauncher for more details on that part.

Hope that helps at all. Are you trying to make this without a GUI? I've
personally had no luck with COM, althought I have had success with Cocoa/OS
X to some degree.

~/Jason Hullinger