[webkit-dev] High Resolution Timer API proposal(s)

Cameron McCormack cam at mcc.id.au
Thu Oct 2 20:27:42 PDT 2008

Maciej Stachowiak:
> I think I will mention some of these possible variations when
> proposing the spec. At Hixie's suggestion I will propose it as a
> standalone spec on <public-webapps at w3.org>, I recommend that those who
> wish to follow the discussion subscribe to that list.

Hixie mentioned at one point that he’d like to see WindowTimers in a
separate spec, I think.  Now that there is the event loop stuff in
HTML 5 I don’t know whether that’s still his opinion, but if it is, will
you include setInterval()/setTimeout() in this Web Apps spec?  That
would be useful for SVG in the future.

Thanks,

Cameron

--