[webkit-dev] Build webkit(Squirrelfish X) on windows

KayX kate_hx at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 27 09:43:34 PST 2008

Hi,

I'm a newbee to the Webkit open source. Now I'm stucked at getting it built
successfully on windows.
I tried to follow the steps on webkit.org site, but failed. I got a lot of
compile errors complaining about missing hearder files, and then I found
someone said it is because the newline endings are not UNIX(LF), should be
fine if change those build.sh files to use UNIX(LF) newline ending. I tried
but build still failed. What am I missing?
Here is what we want to try: we have integrated V8 script engine into our
project( we created wrapper class to have our own functionalies for
javascript calls) , now we're trying to do the same with webkit squirrelfish
script engine. We would really appreciate that someone can give us right
direction or suggestions. I tried the nightly pre-build, it seems the
webkit.dll contains all the browser interfaces, but I want only the
javascriptcore part. Is it possible?

thanks

KayX