[webkit-dev] how to destroy JSObjescts?

Iulian iliescu.iulian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 23:47:08 PST 2008

The class definition of my object has initialize() and finalize().
When i load the page that contains "MyObject obj= new MyObject();" the
object is constructed and the initialize() is called. Unfortunatelly this
object is never garbage collected (not even when the browser is closed).
I tried putting JSObjectDeleteProperty but nothing changed.

Iulian