[webkit-dev] New layout tests from Chromium

Pam Greene pam at chromium.org
Mon Nov 24 10:44:56 PST 2008

Part of our effort to move to WebKit tip-of-tree and participate fully
in the WebKit community is to contribute the nearly 80 new layout
tests we wrote before Google Chrome and Chromium were public. You can
see our progress here:

http://tinyurl.com/cr-tests

or

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=piGkUUMLW-PNUzuhTCzm4NQ

Thanks for your patience with reviews and checkins as we work through
the list and improve our collective layout-test-writing skills.

(If you're interested in helping out, please feel free to sign up for
a test or two. Unlike many Chromium developers, most WebKit developers
both have Macs and know about the current layout-test conventions and
style. :)

- Pam