[webkit-dev] Qt webkit error in securityorigin::create?

leslie lige leslie.lg at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 20 02:39:38 PST 2008

Hi all,

I'm now working on porting qt4.5 webkit onto blackfin uclinux, but I encountered this error:

in file src/3rdparty/webkit/WebCore/page/SecurityOrigin.cpp, in the follow function:

PassRefPtr<SecurityOrigin> SecurityOrigin::create(const KURL& url)
{
    printf("create\n");
    return adoptRef(new SecurityOrigin(url));
}

when my application gets here, I can get "create" on screen, but when run "new SecurityOrigin(url)", application will always abort, and I have put a printf in
the class SecurityOrigin's construction call, never entered.

I turned to debug this on x86 platform to find out which line is failed, when application get to "return adoptRef(new SecurityOrigin(url))", my IDE kdevelop emit a
message that there has an internal error occurs, but the application can go through this error and runs smoothly, of course entered into ThreadSafeShared template then SecurityOrigin's construction function.

how can I solve this problem on blackfin platform? it seems webkit applications can not go through that "internal error" on bfin platform.

BTW, does anybody know when will Qt 4.5 release? I've heared that it will be in fall of 2008, but it's winter now...

many thanks & best regards,

Leslie