[webkit-dev] need some information......

Christian Dywan christian at twotoasts.de
Wed Nov 19 06:53:37 PST 2008

Am Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:49:40 +0530
schrieb "Laxmi Kumar Sahu  " <laxmikumar.s at hcl.in>:

> Hi,
> As per my client requirements, To analysis better I need some
> information as bellow,

You make it sound like you are asking a contractor. I advise you might
want to ask in a slightly less demanding way if the addressée is an
open source based community. :)

> 1.       What is market share value of this webkit layout engine ?

Use <your favourite search engine> to do some research yourself. I
suspect that's what everybody here does, unless they happen to work in
the Safari marketing team. And I'm not so sure if those guys are
reading the list.

> 2.       What are security standards using in this engine like SSL
> 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0 ?

That is completely platform dependent I'm afraid. Please specify what
port and configuration you are using.

> 4.       Is the USB Keyboard work with webkit engine ?

Any keyboard works. I don't think any part of WebKit cares about your
kind of keyboard, it might just be a holographic keyboard as long as
your driver does its job.

> 5.       Answer the FLASH, PDF viewer XPS viewer and ActiveX control
> are work with webkit ?

Flash should work in all but in a direct frame buffer, naturally. I
believe no port currently supports ActiveX controls. As for PDF, the
mac port has that built-in, not sure about others.

ciao,
    Christian