[webkit-dev] C++ callback at same-ish point as DOMContentLoaded javascript event?

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Sun Nov 16 15:30:05 PST 2008

On Nov 16, 2008, at 2:53 PM, Aaron Boodman wrote:

> FrameLoaderClient::dispatchDidFinishDocumentLoad is usually fired at
> the right point, but it can sometimes happen after window.onload.
> Would a patch to add something like
> dispatchDidHandleDOMContentLoadedEvents to FrameLoaderClient be
> accepted? Or is there some better way to do what I want?

I think it makes sense to add a new client call if there isn't one at
exactly the right time.

The fact that there are too many client calls is one of the problems
with the current FrameLoader design, so it's a little sad that none of
the existing calls was happening at exactly the right time.

     -- Darin